BY SMIRNOFF #10 in Vodka

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Tammy H.
Alba
This is good vodka that mixes well and tastes good.  I usually mix it in Coke zero or lemonade.  It is easily available at all liquor stores that I have been to.
Johanna G.
North York
If you're in a budget, this is the go-to vodka with your friends. Although, I wouldn't recommend it if you are not looking forward for that hangover the next day. I find the flavoured ones a bit too sweet. Mixing it with ginger ale or soda water will solve it for people like myself who wants a balance of sweetness!
Michelle H.
Kingsport
No bad. Fair price. Smooth flavor not much of a burn. Until I learned to try other brands this was my go to. I went with the brand because I like some of their tother products.
Vicky L.
muskogee
Smirinoff is not my go to vodka, but the triple distilled is way smoother than their other varieties, The bottle is nice, it mixes well with and preffered cocktail, soda, or even juice. And the feeling is more tired feeling then upbeat lets dance kind of drink. Its affordable and the value is all in the drink!
Brittany C.
Smooth, good in mixed drinks like strawberry daqiurie and martinis and screw drivers. It's a good price. I've tried some of the fruity ones with friends and they are pretty good too but I'm just more of a plain liquor kinda girl! 😂🤩😏😎😁😁
RZA 🤪.
San Diego
This is a party staple. It’s a great price and is affordable and works we with many mixers since it is not flavored. It’s a little strong and not very smooth, but that’s okay!
Brittany O.
Honestly by this one all this time it's okay but I have just come to try the new ones that actually a flavor to them and I would say they're better than this this is just kind of bitter with no taste
Becky R.
Huntington, WV
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Rhis is one of the Best vodkas if tried ! It has a smooth taste and is great mixed with just anout anything ! And the price...Wow..taste as good or Better then much pricier vodkas ! I Highly Recommend!!
Cricket S.
Smirnoff is a decent vodka for the price. It’s great for making mixed drinks. If I am drinking it straight I prefer and higher end vodka, but for the price it’s pretty smooth.
Kari F.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I used this vodka to make White Russians and I wasn’t disappointed. Any other time I’ve had them made it was another brand used and I think Smirnoff was way better. I would suggest this product to anyone wanting a great White Russian!!
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.