BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Shana G.
West Hempstead
Gray price for a quality vodka. Always have a bottle of Smirnoff kept in my bar for back up. Mixes well and is ok to shoot. I enjoy picking up a couple of liters when i go on vacation to bring back home. Usually cheaper price and duty-free tax!
Anthony C.
Springfield, MO
I love vodka, and no matter what your budget, you can’t go wrong with Smirnoff. This stuff is good quality, and has a sold taste to it. It doesn’t matter if you’re new to drinking vodka or a long-time vodka fan, Smirnoff is always a good choice
Melanie H.
Newport News
If we’re having a casual drink at home, Smirnoff is what we drink. It’s inexpensive with great vodka flavor that doesn’t leave a burn like many competitors. If you’re not buying this, you’re missing out on a great vodka for a great price point.
Brian A.
New York
This vodka is definitely the case of you get what you pay for. Though very widely available and fairly inexpensive, this is by no means a premium vodka. I've had a lot in my younger years but would recommend a higher quality brand if practical.
Gopzilla P.
Vodka is vodka, does the trick when mixed and priced well. Tried some flavored options in shots. Not extraordinary but not undrinkable like other brands that better for cleaning
Annie R.
State College, PA
Smirnoff is a great quality and bang for your buck. It comes is many different flavors so you can try a new one every time! It’s right in line with other vodkas that are priced a bit higher so like I said- bang for your buck. Highly recommend!
Lauren S.
Chicago
Smirnoff is a classic, clean tasting vodka choice at a great price point. Vodka isn’t supposed to have any flavor and this delivers. The bottle isn’t anything special to keep on display at the bar. I’d recommend this as a classic vodka choice.
Trisha R.
Smirnoff is very good and affordable. My grandmothers prefer this vodka. It met my expectations and the packaging was good. The value was great as well. I would definitely purchase this product again mainly because my grandmothers love it lol.
Auroura M.
Madison, TN
Not my favorite, definitely one of the lower quality vodkas I’ve had but not the worst. I’m not really sure what could be done to improve the quality it tastes more like the plastic bottle than vodka. Definitely something I wouldn’t buy again.
Jeff S.
Oskaloosa
Smirnoff has never let me down. Great price and consistent taste, perfect in every mix I have used it in. Moscow mules are a favorite at our house year round! Their brand is generally easy to find no matter the size of store we are looking in.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.