BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Miranda D.
Bloomington, IL
Good quality product for the price. It isn't too expensive and mixes well with other drinks.
Elaine H.
Hoopeston, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
This is good when you want to make punch. I usually put a bit of this on my pineapple juice.
Katie K.
This vodka will always remind me of college. It is not my favorite, but it gets the job done
Beth W.
Avon Lake
This is my go to! Great taste for pretty cheap! Works pretty well for mixed drinks, no burn!
Chloe M.
This is a perfect go-to if you’re on a budget. It gets the job done in a fairly painless way.
Rose R.
Los Angeles
It’s a good tasting vodka but use it in a mixed drink! I love making my vodka tonics with it
Mandii B.
Prospect Hts, IL
My go to vodka! It’s inexpensive and tastes great! I love mixing it with club soda and limes.
Meagan J.
Alabaster, AL
Mixes well with many different things. Always my go to vodka for anything I’m going to make.
Tamara D.
Benton, AR
Decent vodka. Good price. Goes great with cranberry and orange juice! And a splash of sprite!
Taylor B.
Villa Rica, GA
This vodka is very versatile. Whether I am just mixing with juice or mixing with a great mix!
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.