BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Edith M.
Brownsville
Great for mixed drinks! My go to. Great brand. Repeat buyer. Will definitely purchase again.
Chrystal O.
Smirnoff Triple Distilled Vodka has been a great Vodka to use when I make my homemade Kahlua.
Elyssa W.
Garfield Hts, OH
Good inexpensive vodka! Always my go to, I like their other flavors as well would recommend.
Kylie N.
Bonney Lake, WA
This is a great mixer vodka! Very cheap in price, but doesn't matter when you are mixing it.
Alexis V.
Bowling Green, KY
It's not that expensive and is a great mixture with a Bloody Mary which is my favorite drink.
Susan S.
Boise
I like to use this vodka to make my own infusions. I have make green tea and lavender vodka.
Lee M.
Middle River, MD
If I’m making a mixed drink, this is usually my go-to vodka. Clean flavor, moderately priced.
Mona K.
Hilo
This Vodka has a nice smooth flavor for mixed drinks as well as for making homemade Vanilla.
Nichole H.
Smithton
Pretty good. Not a strong aftertaste. Best when used in mixed drinks. Price is good as well.
Patrice W.
Arp, TX
This is a great vodka!!! Its a reasonable price and it tastes great mixed with Sprite soda!!
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.