BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Gillian S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
super smooth and cheap!! personal favorite for a night out, when i’m not looking to spend a lot of money!
Carly S.
Brimfield
Smooth, Great for doing shots or mixing with just about anything. I love mixing it with different juices!
Mackenzie A.
Cincinnati, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Smirnoff gets the job done but looking at the picture right now of the bottle makes me gag a little bit.
Alex W.
Dallas
It’s a good bottle to bring to a party. Everyone recognizes this bottle from their college partying days.
Nicole C.
It’s a decent vodka if you are trying to save a few pennies here and there. Would recommend to a friend.
Samantha E.
Roanoke
Good and smooth. I think being distilled keeps it from giving headaches and hangover feeling. I like it.
Kaitlyn W.
California
The most disgusting vodka. There’s no way I could mix a drink with this, it always made it taste terrible
Starla C.
Not terrible. Not terrific. Vodka is vodka to me. I'm just going to mix it with something fruity anyway.
Maritza F.
Mcallen , TX
Very smooth and good quality for the price, always use this for my bloody Mary’s and they come out great
Kayla T.
illinois
This is my go to vodka when I am making drinks that need vodka, especially when drinking Screwdrivers. 😊
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.