BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Mignon H.
Orlando , FL
This is doable for those who may not drink much I have a high alcohol volume tolerance and it just takes too much for me to get somewhere drinking this. I don’t drink much nowadays but when I was younger I had my days. It really does nothing for me.
Monique H.
Great for me - I'm allergic to wheat and while many vodkas are "distilled from grain" (unknown), Smirnoff is reliably made from corn. It's also a great price, even though it's good quality alcohol and never gives me a hangover. I buy it all the time.
Jessica E.
Marion, IA
Some may say that Smirnoff is not a great vodka, but I'm not one of them. Smirnoff is made from corn, making it inherently gluten free. Although its price point is very reasonable, it is regularly chosen in triple blind taste tests as the best vodka
Betti B.
This is the vodka I go to when I can’t drink my all time favorite. It’s pretty good. It is a little rough going down, but all mid level vodkas are. If you can afford something more expensive, then definitely do for it. If not, then this is the vodka for you!
Flor V.
Sacramento
Great for mixers and great assortment of different flavors that can be used in different way. Classic logo and definitely a repeat for good martini mixers. Affordable price and great for every occasion. Will definitely buy again for the next party
Jen P.
Fine for cocktails with a lot of strong flavors, I don’t see the point in spending too much if that’s what it’s being used for. I don’t love Smirnoff for simple vodka cocktails like dirty martinis; for those I tend to go with something a little nicer
D'Lana C.
Friendswood, TX
This vodka offers a smooth crisp taste. It also mixes well with liqueurs and sodas. I have enjoyed mixing this mostly with cranberry juice and topping it off with a lime. It is a great value for your buck and I would highly recommend it to others!
Priscila S.
Annandale , VA
Very tasty! Some other brands are weak in maintaining a quality also in the flavor. I also prefer drinks and mixes made with Smirnoff, cause it provides a clean and fresh taste to the mixture, allowing all the flavors to show themselves in the mix.
Christina S.
Elgin, IL
This was honestly some of the best vodka I’ve had. I didn’t get a strong burn at all, no strong smell, just good alcohol. I mixed a mini bottle with a bottle of cranberry ginger ale and it got the job done lol. Wonderful price point for the taste.
Kimber H.
Panama City
Perfect cheap vodka, well priced smooth flavor for like 20 bucks. You can't beat that. Other brands like stoli sell for the same but there is a noticeable difference in taste. Not harsh or grainy, great mixed with cranberry and lime for a Cape cod.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.