BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Micheala N.
Troy, NY
I haven’t had much experience with different vodka’s but Smirnoff is always a go to when I’m making Jell-O shots or a mixed drink that requires vodka. Taste the way vodka should taste, however like I said I haven’t ventured out too much in the liquor area.
Jen A.
Loves Park
Good product, was my favorite for years! Could be improved by trying to compete with higher end vodkas, I am definitely a repeat customer. It compares to alternatives by being slightly above a rail vodka but not as high end as kettle one or grey goose
April N.
Forest Lake
This vodka is one of my favorites for mixing into drinks. It’s one of my favorites for both Bloody Marys and screwdrivers. It tastes like top shelf, even though it’s relatively inexpensive for a vodka. If you are looking for a decent, inexpensive vodka, this is your best bet!
Brittany J.
Battle Creek, MI
Regular flavor best for making jello shots, making sex on the beach, screw drivers and other mixed drinks. Not too expensive and not super strong. It's my main kind of alcohol I keep in the house since its affordable and great to mix with many things.
Mareianna C.
Dunn, NC
Goes down smoothly & wonderful for mixing. It met my expectations for vodka & then exceeded them. It wasn’t too expensive & with the way I drink a bottle lasts me for a couple months. I’d recommend this to everyone looking for a good, affordable Vodka
Jessica E.
Marion, IA
Some may say that Smirnoff is not a great vodka, but I'm not one of them. Smirnoff is made from corn, making it inherently gluten free. Although its price point is very reasonable, it is regularly chosen in triple blind taste tests as the best vodka
Monique H.
Great for me - I'm allergic to wheat and while many vodkas are "distilled from grain" (unknown), Smirnoff is reliably made from corn. It's also a great price, even though it's good quality alcohol and never gives me a hangover. I buy it all the time.
Betti B.
This is the vodka I go to when I can’t drink my all time favorite. It’s pretty good. It is a little rough going down, but all mid level vodkas are. If you can afford something more expensive, then definitely do for it. If not, then this is the vodka for you!
Mignon H.
Orlando , FL
This is doable for those who may not drink much I have a high alcohol volume tolerance and it just takes too much for me to get somewhere drinking this. I don’t drink much nowadays but when I was younger I had my days. It really does nothing for me.
Priscila S.
Annandale , VA
Very tasty! Some other brands are weak in maintaining a quality also in the flavor. I also prefer drinks and mixes made with Smirnoff, cause it provides a clean and fresh taste to the mixture, allowing all the flavors to show themselves in the mix.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.