BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Daniela C.
Buen sabor y por un Bajo costo. Buena eleccion para compartir con tus amigos o en familia en una reunión. :)
Shelby P.
Tastes great with fruit punch or cranberry juice. Doesn't get me way beyond comprehension too quickly either.
Carmen C.
Dallas, TX
Super smooth to drink when taking shots. Mixes well with mixers and flavored syrups. Really like the flavor.
Hailey D.
Arlington
Purchased at: Amazon
Probably my all-time favorite vodka the price is incredible you can’t beat it great quality this is my go to
Julie B.
Smirnoff vodka is great for mixing drinks. It's priced decent in the middle. We always have a bottle in hand.
kylee a.
Langley
Purchased at: Safeway
Smooth, easy to use as a mixer with anything. I enjoy the flavor of this nrand as well, not too overpowering.
Tara S.
Virginia Beach
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
Huge fan of Smirnoff! It's smooth and can be mixed with anything. My family drank this when I was growing up
Marie M.
Point Pleasant
Only have used this vodka when making jello shots for parties, punches, large batches of shots always a hit.
Brianne G.
Cudahy
Usually something that is always in the house. Mixes easy with most juices (my go to) and a nice price point.
Rachael T.
camby
Purchased at: Kroger
This is in my top 5 for cheaper vodka. I went through a period of being gluten free so I drank a lot of this!
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.