BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Anna H.
New Orleans
Not my favorite, but great in Bloody Mary’s! An affordable base for large quantity mixing and open bars.
Jessica R.
Princeton
Love to mix and match this with just about anything. I would highly recommend it to my family and friends
Tiffany R.
Gallatin , TN
It’s just okay. Nothing special, just normal vodka. Better used mixed with stuff, than to drink straight.
Sarah G.
Kent, OH
Brilliant vodka for cocktails and mixes. I would highly recommend this vodka as a basic to your cupboard.
Lea D.
Montgomery
Everyday house vodka. Always have it handy. Mixes well with all drinks. Plastic bottles for easy travel.
Kristina M.
Atlanta, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
its good for the price! good for mixed drinks. i would recommend if you aren’t looking to spend a fortune
Vivi E.
Las Vegas
I like it cuz I think it’s strong and if you put some cram berry juice taste good I’m always drink vodka
Kaitlin Y.
Danville, IN
I like this a lot! I prefer the green apple vodka! Delicious with the Baja blast mtn dew! Try it people!
Amy S.
This vodka is decent right when you open it but after some time passes it quickly becomes bitter tasting
Thomas H.
USA
Affordable, and is in comparison to more expensive brands. Great for regular drinking and simple mixing.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.