BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Hannah P.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great vodka for the price never leaves a bad after taste and all the flavored vodkas they offer are on point!
Brigin A.
Columbus , OH
Great for mixed drinks! This is my go to for pre games before going out and to use for drunkenness my games!
Sarah J.
Buckhannon, WV
Purchased at: Walgreens
Just the right kick to mix in drinks. Great for the holiday punch bowl! A very affordable and great quality.
Peyton L.
Old Hickory, TN
Smirnoff is one of my favorite vodkas for the price. It is easy to drink, and it comes in many great flavors.
Kayla B.
French Camp
This is my go to vodka for parties. It is Inexpensive and is super smooth. Can never go wrong with Smirnoff.
Megan M.
42103
Forget it. This stuff is awful. I do not even consider it to be vodka. How could anyone? Buy something else.
P P.
Not a bad choice for mixed drinks. Do not recommend this for shots. Many better alternatives such as Patron.
Taylor H.
Chattanooga, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Vodka has always been my staple for mixed,drinks. It easily goes with most juices. Smirnoff is pretty smooth.
Shelby P.
Tastes great with fruit punch or cranberry juice. Doesn't get me way beyond comprehension too quickly either.
Hailey D.
Arlington
Purchased at: Amazon
Probably my all-time favorite vodka the price is incredible you can’t beat it great quality this is my go to
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.