BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Keira E.
This is okay for a cheaper vodka. Not my favorite as I find the taste to be a little harsh and find that this is not nearly as smooth as some other. For cheap it is not bad though, you can get a lot for a little amount. Though, I recommend Kirkland vodka instead.
Kristen R.
ALAMOGORDO, NM
It's okay for the price, but cheap vodka will be cheap vodka. It doesn't even go down smoothly like Svedka. It does not mix well. But it does get you drunk and that's probably what you're looking for. I would probably not buy it again if I could avoid it.
Amanda D.
The best of vodkas in this price range and is my go-to for mixed drink uses whether using juices or sodas. When taking it as a shot the burn is noticeable but there’s no bitterness and if you have a chaser available then it’s easily palatable for even the picky.
Miranda i.
Cumming
This is one of the first vodkas I drank when I started drinking, it’s fairly cheap and has a ton of flavors. The taste itself is pretty rough but mixed it’s not bad. After learning you can buy better vodkas for about the same price I probably wouldn’t buy again.
Kenzie T.
Indianapolis
I’m not a huge fan of drinking vodka by itself, but I like to mix mine with Sprite and grenadine. I feel that Smirnoff is more flavorful than most vodkas. It’s pretty affordable and for that reason, I will continue to use it for my cocktails that call for Vodka.
UA19 |.
Albany, NY
This vodka is disgusting, but it does it's job very well and is super cheap, This is our number one recommended and used vodka in college for all juice and bulk alcohol needs. The bottle is plastic which is perfect, lessens the danger around drunk college kids.
Merri P.
Joelton
Does the job...taste better than most I have tasted. My favorite however is the three pepper flavor for my bloody Mary.  That flavor gives it the right amount of kick especially if you use fat and juicy as the mixer and of course green olives must be there.
Kayla A.
Kansas City
Smirnoff doesn't disappoint. It isn't the best tasting vodka, but the packaging is sturdy and attractive, and the taste isn't bad. Smirnoff is a great option for vodka fans on a budget. It has great flavor choices and there is a little something for everyone.
Nicole I.
Saginaw, MI
Use this brand for jungle juice. Not much for just drinking straight but it is a good brand with good flavor. Bought in South Bend IN for my 21st birthday party. Would buy again for a party if I needed a large amount. Smirnoff Triple Distilled Vodka
nichole A.
Taft
Smirnoff is not my favorite vodka. It is inexpensive but gives me "Rot Gut". Smirnoff has many different flavors. If I had to pick one it would be blueberry or raspberry. Smirnoff Flavored Vodka
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.