BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Jordan G.
Scotia, NY
This is what I would refer to as mid level booze. It’s not in a plastic bottle, but glass, which is usually a subtle indicator of quality. The flavor is mild with a slight bite but I definitely prefer to use Smirnoff for mixed drinks as opposed to shots due to taste and quality.
Amanda T.
Emporium, PA
Smirnoff stands the test of time. While cleaning out my grandmother's house after passing, we discovered a pint of Smirnoff Triple Distilled Vodka in my grandfather's bar. The bottle hadn't been opened since the 80s and was over 30 years old. We bought a new bottle to compare and the flavor had not changed a bit. That solidified my love for Smirnoff, and the price certainly doesn't hurt.
Beverlee T.
Augusta
Pretty smooth and mixes well with cranberry juice. I also love making dirty, filthy martinis with this vodka. I would prefer a crisper tasting vodka so the taste can be improved in my opinion. I would definitely recommend to others who want something smooth to make mixed drinks
Melanie N.
It’s a vodka that mixes well with anything! Try it with sprite and lime or the typical cranberry. I’m a repeat customer for this great value!  Of course I’d recommend Smirnoff Vodka to others! It’s a must have at all get togethers. Don’t forget to drink responsibly!
Charly M.
Smirnoff is fine for a cheaper vodka brand but it is not one that I find enjoyable to drink. I personally am picky with Vodka and think there are so many better options out there. I would recommend that people spend a few more dollars and get something that tastes much better!
Devon B.
Smirnoff red is pretty solid for the most part. When it comes to mixed drinks it'll do just fine. Do not attempt to shoot Smirnoff. If you drink too much of it you just might develope a hangover. Play it safe & choose a better vodka or drink no more than two Smirnoff cocktails
Lauren S.
Madison, WI
Would recommend to anyone who’s looking for a simple plain vodka that seems to be on the middle-road for price range. Mixes well with any of your favorite mixer. I like to make homemade lemonade and add some plain Smirnoff vodka for a fun twist and not overly powerful flavor.
Ximbica A.
rye
I am Brazilian and a big fan of caipirinha . But buying a good aguardente sometimes it can be quite expensive. About a month ago I try caipinha with Smirnoff vodka. Is sweeter than aguardente and ILoved it!!! I definitely recommend Smirnoff Vodka.
Angelina A.
Upland, CA
We like this one to make Bloody Marys or my favorite michelada for hangovers or just to hangout. Going to sound silly but I love that it’s in a plastic bottle because when you’re hungover you can barely let alone hold a bottle, lol. I should say I can barely hold a bottle.
Jennifer G.
Mclean, VA
To me, the only part that makes this better than a higher quality vodka is the price. I didn’t find too much difference in taste between this and just regular Smirnoff. If your expecting something smooth and of a higher standard, pay the extra for a higher quality brand.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.