BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Audrey G.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Guaranteed good vodka. Vodka is vodka, don’t make it complicated. Always my go to and never been disappointed
Jennifer P.
Seaford, DE
I always use this vodka when making mixed drinks, like daiquiris. It mixes well, and it is not too expensive.
Sarah Beth C.
Jacksonville, AL
Pretty good! I always mix it with something and don’t make my drinks go strong. It’s normally my vodka go to
Emily T.
Heppner, OR
Smooth good vodka. Mixes well, price isn't too high. Blah, blah, blah, what else is there to say about vodka.
Katie F.
Sterling Hts, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
It's very good. Goes down very smooth. It feels very elegant. I'm big into vodka and it's one of my favorite.
Heather D.
Trinity , NC
Very refreshing. Mixes well in mixers, as well as doing shots on its on. Goes down smooth with minimum burn.
Tiffany H.
Andrews, TX
I've always loved Smirnoff and this Smirnoff vodka was excellent. Smooth and mixes well with mostly anything!
Wanda B.
Pensacola
Cheap, effective but tastes bitter and you can tell the difference between t and other higher priced vodkas.
Tracie L.
Marion, SC
I love it. Definitely a great drink. However will slip up on you. Lol. It gets smoother after the first drink
Lacy R.
Fishers
This vodka has a very smooth taste. The price point makes it the perfect addition to any party or gathering!
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.