BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Samantha G.
Philadelphia, PA
Good stuff for Martinis. It can be mixed with basically any juice or soda product. I like it with cranberry
Megan D.
Just mix this with my orange juice and I'm a very happy girl! Love the price point for any Smirnoff item!!
Brianna B.
Smirnoff isn't the best brand, but I would say it's the best budget friendly brand. It makes a good mixer.
Yvonne Z.
Bloomington
Got as a wedding shower gift. Drank the whole bottle by myself. Great for a non-drunk but wanna drink mood.
Leanne L.
Olympia, WA
Smooth. I mix it in my lemonade or Crystal Light. Very light and refreshing. I don't buy any other vodkas.
Kristin W.
Lakeland
This vodka is a middle priced go to mixer. I know that I can always rely on consistent flavor in my drinks.
Ariel C.
Great vodka to use when making jello shots. Taste doesn't overpower the jello flavor, but yet still strong
Brittany T.
Roseburg, OR
My husband buys me this as gifts for celebrations! He recently got a new job so tonight we are celebrating
Heaven K.
Hugo
Very very smooth and great price point for parties. Not super rough, and it mixes so well for other drinks.
Susan R.
Monroe, NC
Pretty smooth vodka. Not real big on vodka but smirnoff is a preferred brand. It's also priced reasonably.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.