BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Tina R.
New York
Drank this mostly in college. It was affordable for someone on a college budget. Perfect to mix with juices of any kinds since this one isn’t already flavored. Got the job of pregaming done.
Marielys V.
NORTH PORT
I think this is not the best vodka, but I think is pretty decent in flavour combinations. Awsome for jungle juice and the price is amazing in comparation with other brands in market. But I do prefer other kind of vodka, like absolut. But for a cheap thing this is.
Keira E.
Detroit, MI
This is okay for a cheaper vodka. Not my favorite as I find the taste to be a little harsh and find that this is not nearly as smooth as some other. For cheap it is not bad though, you can get a lot for a little amount. Though, I recommend Kirkland vodka instead.
Maria G.
Miami Gardens
Smirnoff is my go to drink... it goes with anything and everything, it’s very cheap in my opinion. I would forever buy this drink, it is very smooth but it gets to you. Honestly best drink ever, affordable, goes well with everything, and great to start the party.
Tara A.
Let's just say its OK... Not a big fan of Smirnoff tastes is horrible. If you're taking shots I don't recommend this one. If you're mixing drinks then you're good.
Maddie O.
Smirnoff was a college drink for me and have a hard time drinking it now. Find it to be grainy and unpleasant but not so much that it can’t be used in a mixed drink. Rarely purchase anymore but good value.
Kenzie T.
Indianapolis
I’m not a huge fan of drinking vodka by itself, but I like to mix mine with Sprite and grenadine. I feel that Smirnoff is more flavorful than most vodkas. It’s pretty affordable and for that reason, I will continue to use it for my cocktails that call for Vodka.
UA19 |.
New York
This vodka is disgusting, but it does it's job very well and is super cheap, This is our number one recommended and used vodka in college for all juice and bulk alcohol needs. The bottle is plastic which is perfect, lessens the danger around drunk college kids.
Kristen R.
ALAMOGORDO, NM
It's okay for the price, but cheap vodka will be cheap vodka. It doesn't even go down smoothly like Svedka. It does not mix well. But it does get you drunk and that's probably what you're looking for. I would probably not buy it again if I could avoid it.
Amanda D.
The best of vodkas in this price range and is my go-to for mixed drink uses whether using juices or sodas. When taking it as a shot the burn is noticeable but there’s no bitterness and if you have a chaser available then it’s easily palatable for even the picky.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.