BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Chelsea M.
West Frankfort
Great vodka to mix with anything really. Soda, juices, other alcoholic beverages to create something even better.
Fernanda d.
Boston
Great taste! The most asked when I go to parties! Very good price for the quality! Will definitely always buy it
Shayla H.
Joplin, MO
Super crisp taste. Not too overbearing but gets the job done. Great for a simple shot or throw it in some juice.
Helen P.
Rockville, MD
I love Smirnoff Vodka, that’s one of my favorite drinks. I really enjoy to drink it and that’s really taste good.
Kassy J.
Purchased at: Publix
GREAT for parties and events, a little goes a long way, a lot goes even further! I find it to be worth the money.
Cortnie Z.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Preferred brand of vodka. Smooth and mixes well to make any drink, fruit, or jelly for a responsible adult party.
suzzi G.
I am not very picky with my vodkas. But Smirnoff was one of the 1st ones I have ever tried. I personally like it.
Jessica S.
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
Smirnoff is a good cheap vodka option. It's good for mixing and is not too strong add to over power the cocktail.
dianna b.
charlotte, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Need a reliable, good vodka that won't break the bank? If you don't already know, Smornoff is the spirit for you!
Jenae W.
Kersey
This vodka was smooth and didn't have a bite like some vodkas do but made for some simple flavored bloody marys.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.