BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Jennifer T.
Indianapolis
This made me sick after drinking it. It is so strong, and I had the worst heartburn ever alongside a migraine
Kimberly R.
Charlotte , NC
Love it ! Smooth taste. The bottle is nice looking and great quality . I definitely will be buying this again
Kayla I.
Fortville, IN
used to make jello shots! couldn't beat the price for the quantity, and it's SMIRNOFF, so how can I complain?
Wanda B.
Pensacola
Cheap, effective but tastes bitter and you can tell the difference between t and other higher priced vodkas.
Alyssa G.
Shelby Twp, MI
Not the best taste at all by no means necessary but its pretty much my go to for vodka when attending a party
Katy D.
Golden , CO
This i a really good vodka! One of the best I’ve ever tasted. I always buy Smirnoff, specially to make drinks
Danielle D.
Millburn
My better moments with my friends was with this drinks between us! I usually mis with some juice and is great
Alisha S.
Jamestown, KY
Definitely a vodka to mix- not a huge fan of it straight up. But you get your money's worth, that's for sure.
Annette R.
Smooth taste. MIxes well with other cocktailS. It is good to drink alone over ice. Doesn't burn going down.
Meyling M.
Jacksonville, FL
I'm not taking much but when I do the only thing I take is this I like its flavor, super cold are too good
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.