BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Tiffany H.
Andrews, TX
I've always loved Smirnoff and this Smirnoff vodka was excellent. Smooth and mixes well with mostly anything!
Erica H.
Cottonwood
you can tell a good vodka from a bad one. this one is a good one! it doesn't leave you with nasty hangovers.
Emily T.
Heppner, OR
Smooth good vodka. Mixes well, price isn't too high. Blah, blah, blah, what else is there to say about vodka.
Hawna W.
Denver
I love this vodka it's great for cooking and mixing isn't bad and a good price. I would purchase this again.
Maddi K.
Fortville
Good price for a good vodka. I personally prefer a flavored vodka though. I feel they go down a lot smoother
Jacqueline M.
Lansing, MI
This by itself is super strong i diluted with either sprite or ginger ale. It also goes great in jello shots.
Lacey L.
Franklin, LA
Smirnoff is a great vodka. It's one of my favorites. It has many flavors and pairs great with tons of drinks.
Tiffany L.
Fort Worth
Smooth flavor, goes great in any mixed cocktail! This is definitely a classic vodka. I definitely recommend!
Crissy H.
Ravenna
This is usually my go to when I purchase! Unflavored so I can mix with whatever I want. It’s very affordable.
blkqueen s.
us
Ive only drunk this drink a handful of times. You start to get a buzz quickly. But I just can't do the taste.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.