BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Wendy A.
Canton
I love vodka, it is my go to drink when out or an evening at home. Unfortunately some brands cause my face to flush. Not Smirnoff Vodka , a great vodka with a clean taste. I would highly recommend this brand to anyone.
Ashlee W.
Vodka is one of my favorite drinks to use when it comes to making a mixed drink! This isn't super expensive and it certainly gets the job done well. It's readily available in my area and a little goes a long way.
Amanda O.
Port Crane, NY
Let’s be real, everyone’s drank some kind of Smirnoff, whether it be vodka or wine coolers. This stuff right here is the best out of all of them. It’s so incredibly versatile, all the drink possibilities and since it’s triple distilled, the risk of a hangover isn’t so huge.
Holly O.
New York
Smirnoff got me through my college years. It’s honestly the way to go, it’s extremely fair priced and it is triple distilled so it’s not a horrible hangover. The flavor is very doable and again it competes against the best of them. (Cough cough, kettle 1 is the best)
Cheryl C.
It’s fine. I don’t usually drink. I have bought this vodka for a party. It wasn’t as good as other I’ve had say at a restaurant. I bought this vodka at package store (in Massachusetts you can only buy alcohol in a store that ONLY sells alcohol. Beer & wine included).
Chantel N.
Haymarket
I really like this vodka. It's a smooth flavor that compliments the mixers I use. I haven't had it alone since I only drink as a mixer. It definitely is one of the better vodkas out there. The packaging is clean and attractive. I definitely would recommend to others.
Edith K.
Portage
This the brand of Vodka you drink when payday is a whole two weeks away, and you just need a buzz, lol! it gets you there for only a few bucks. it does have quite a bite, but for the price, it is the way to go. I would recommend this to someone looking to save coins.
Nikki H.
Kentwood, MI
Smirnoff Vodka is a great, inexpensive vodka. I love mixing it in different drinks, especially in a Moscow Mule - especially since Smirnoff Vodka is the original vodka in the Moscow Mule. I would definitely suggest purchasing Smirnoff as it has a lot of versatility.
Danielle K.
I purchased it at ABC Liquor. Not the smoothest and it is very strong, so it wouldn’t be good for on the rocks or a more simple palate preference, but it still mixes well. If you’re a fan of any mixed cocktails with vodka, I would recommend this one as a good option.
Riley M.
Minneapolis
This is the vodka you need if you want to get drunk, not have too bad of a hangover, and also not spend a bunch of money. This is my go to when i am trying to party like I’m in college but also not trying to spend all of my money. The best decent vodka on the market.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.