BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Audrey F.
Rolla, MO
Great cheap vodka that tastes a lot better than the other vodkas in its price range. Great for mixed drinks.
Danielle D.
Millburn
My better moments with my friends was with this drinks between us! I usually mis with some juice and is great
lortrisha h.
Leitchfield, KY
This drink is a little strong but great when mixed. Not too bad over all. I would say it is worth the price.
Trynda D.
Lake Charles
I'm a bloody Mary drinker. I've tried several types of vodka and regular Smirnoff is definitely my favorite.
Sigma P.
La Palma, CA
I like it. Well my first favorite is grey goose, but sometime for change I reach for this. I buy this often.
Jennifer P.
Seaford, DE
I always use this vodka when making mixed drinks, like daiquiris. It mixes well, and it is not too expensive.
Taryn H.
Reno, NV
Not smooth, tastes not very good so I normally choose the cheaper version since the qualities about the same.
Cassidy B.
Le Roy, NY
Very smooth and affordable. Highly recommend buying this. It's good on it's own or mixed together in a drink
Debbie A.
united states
You can make so many different drinks with this. Its great to have at your house for when guests come over .
Heather D.
Trinity , NC
Very refreshing. Mixes well in mixers, as well as doing shots on its on. Goes down smooth with minimum burn.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.