BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Kelsey C.
I am not a huge fan of this vodka. Or Smirnoff for that matter. It tastes very strong and is not a smooth vodka.
Gabby G.
Ft Worth
Thick, smooth vodka with no bad aftertaste. It’s a little pricey but well worth it because it gets the job done.
Ashley C.
Valdosta, GA
I love this vodka we use it for all of our mixed drinks it goes well with anything that you need a good vodka for
Jennifer C.
Austin, TX
I love this vodka for when I make cherry vodka sours or white russians.its very smooth and I highly recommend it.
Ari S.
Dahlonega , GA
This is one of my go to vodkas when I don’t feel like spending a lot of money. Pretty good quality for the price.
Alysa S.
I like the fact that you can mix it with almost everything and it taste good. Doesn't have a strong after taste.
Ashley K.
I really like this brand of Vodka, goes well with almost any juice. Mixed it with Orange Juice and tasted great!
Jennifer T.
Indianapolis, IN
Better when it's ice cold! Works perfect to liven any drink up. Not the smoothest vodka but it gets the job done.
Donyela A.
Bronx, NY
This is my go to vodka! I love it, it's smooth, and it's conveniently cheaper than the other good vodkas as well.
Mandi D.
Best vodka for the price! I always get it at Costco for a cheaper price. Great vodka to have on hand at all times
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.