BY SMIRNOFF #10 in Vodka

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Kristel F.
San Pedro, CA
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I am not a drinker so it is a bit too strong for me to drink straight. But it is delicious mixed with juices and/or fruits!
Lucinda L.
This vodka is smooth and when I mix it with my orange juice it is the most awesome screwdriver I have ever had in my life!
Elianys N.
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff is great lol. Good with coke and parties!!!!🤩 The bottle looks fancy looking and it brings a pretty good amount😂
Sara B.
Colorado Springs
Smirnoff vodka is clean and crisp with no alcohol aftertaste. It is a smooth vodka and mixes well with just about anything.
Ash 💋.
Scottsdale
This is perfect for a party where everyone is making their own mix drinks. It’s plain and goes with anything and everything
Donna D.
Daly City
I gotta tell you this is my go to standard vodka...my high end is probably grey goose but this one or titos does the trick!
Marisha H.
Clayton, NC
Typical Vodka, but a little hard to swallow as a shot after a good Russian Vodka. Great with tomato juice as a Bloody Mary.
Barb P.
I had this for the first time a few weeks ago at a family function. This was one of the most popular shot for the evening.
Alanna C.
Spring, TX
This is a really great mid-range vodka. Great if you don’t want to spend a small fortune, but still enjoy a quality drink!
Ashley P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Great vodka at a great price. Great to mix with juices, sodas, etc. Better than the flavored mixers that can get too sweet.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.