BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Desiree M.
Los Angeles, CA
If you are into drinking vodka and looking for something which isn’t expensive...this is a good choice. Cheers!
Elizabeth N.
Houston
Smirnoff is a decent vodka for the price. I would not consider it high quality but it is fine for mixed drinks.
Katie W.
Belleville, IL
Great vodka for the price. and comes in a lot of different flavors. perfect for a mixing drinks will buy again!
Mi Reyna G.
Happy Valley, OR
It's not as strong as I'd like but smooth flavor. Pretty inexpensive and can be used in large variety of drinks
sunnie l.
Flint, TX
These are not that speical, they are okay. I'll drink these at get together but not my first choose in vodka.
Alma G.
Texas
Love with orange juice. Perfect screwdriver drinks all the time. Keep this stocked in my locked liquor cabinet.
Shelby H.
Great with a mixer. Smooth by itself. Usually my go to vodka. Fair price and always in stock and easy to find.
Teresa B.
west st paul
Little lower end vodka. I don’t typically use this for my mixed drinks. It’s a little more harsh than I prefer.
Alexandria J.
Richland, WA
The only vodka I will drink. And they have so many flavors its amazing. Its the smoothest vodka that i have had
Greta H.
Orangeburg
It's good to make mixed drink with!! Strong and I can't drink to much of it cause it will give me heart burn..
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.