BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Kathie H.
Knoxville
Nice to use as a mixer when making my weekend drinks. Doesnt have the bitter, burning taste some vodka can have
Ashley B.
South Bend
Not as smooth as other brands. Still good taste. Love to mix with orange juice or cranberry. Inexpensive vodka
Katie G.
Madison
My favorite vodka on the market in my area. Smooth and not too harsh. Will definitely be a staple in my house.
Briana S.
Casco, WI
Tastes good in mixed drinks. Has a crisp flavor that doesn’t taste cheap and doesn’t take away from the drink.
Lacy 🌸.
Tulsa
Really smooth great taste, much better than any other vodka. Affordable.. I like to mix it with cranberry juice
Julia H.
Gilbert
I love this vodka! It's affordable and doesn't give you a bad hangover. Its my go to when I've had a long day!
Brittany J.
Indianapolis
This alcohol was very smooth and even the people that do not like to drink alcohol drank this the entire night
Kimberly R.
Magnolia, TX
absolutely love, it is my go to brand of vodka, if i can't get tito's. i haven't tried the flavors but want too
Sharvari S.
Oak Park, IL
Love this one as a party drink. It's great for a mixer or for making fun shots and it's not too heavy either .
Dulce P.
Lyons, IL
Good vodka, very smooth flavor, not to strong great value for my money., easy to mix with you favorite beverage
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.