BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Shrina M.
Boston
Taste kind of like rubbing alcohol but it’s fine for a party with friends who just want to get drunk and have fun
Jen L.
Huntingdon Valley
Smooth flavor. No harsh burn. Perfect for martinis of every type. One of my go to vodka brands. Reasonably priced
Hannah J.
Littleton , NH
A great, cheaper vodka. Usually my go to for parties. It’s a great vodka to mix with. Will definitely recommend.
Kimberly M.
Bronx, NY
I love this bottle I usually get it to make big batches of drinks it works just great and has a great kick to it!
Sarah B.
Plano, TX
This is the most common mid level vodka. Cheaper than the high end and not as smooth but great for mixing drinks
christy t.
Cincinnati, OH
we purchase the larger size bottles for dinner parties and grill outs....has a nice flavor and find it affordabe
Kate G.
Carmel
Great for mixed drinks and a Bloody Mary. I like that it is an affordable option and still tastes like it should.
Cortnie Z.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Preferred brand of vodka. Smooth and mixes well to make any drink, fruit, or jelly for a responsible adult party.
Ashley M.
Georgia
Nasty. Not even good for mixed drinks in my opinion. Maybe I'm a sissy, but it was yucky. I'll stick with Tito's.
Morgan A.
Titusville
These products are good for their prices. Not too expensive, and good for any mixed drinks you may want to have.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.