BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Elizabeth P.
Shelbyville, MI
I love all Smirnoff Vodka. It is all so easy to mix with anything and everything. I recommend the flavored kinds.
Renee W.
Warren
Great product with great price. Good value, great taste. Mix it with ice water and lemon or lime. Very refreshing
Jaclynn L.
Rochester, NY
This has great packaging and is a strong vodka. It's too strong for me personally but it is a good quality vodka.
Sara D.
fairless hills
Packs a punch and it’s a huge bottle for very little cash. The flavor is alright but I usually use it as a mixer
Kimberly P.
Clemson, SC
Classic -- I like to mix it with anything... from juices to carbonated drinks. Will get the party started quick!
Mandy L.
turner
Honestly it isn’t bad vodka. The price is decent and the smoothness isn’t harsh. Can be mixed and well worth it.
Erika R.
Dallas , TX
For the price this is the best tasting vodka! Great for making cocktails! I always use it for my vodka and soda!
Ashley V.
Chesnee, SC
This is pretty good. I don’t think it’s good enough to take straight shots but it’s really good for a mixed drink
Je'nai L.
greensboro, nc
I love the fact that it isn't to hard to drink and that it goes down so smoothly. I would recommend it to anyone
Cecilia V.
Bakersfield, CA
I drink this like it's water. I definitely love vodka. Usually the only thing I drink. I tend to mix with juices
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.