BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

THJewett J.
Monrovia, MD
I would buy other brands. It is brand that is familiar to me and I would drink. But I would prefer other brands.
Gabby G.
Ft Worth
Thick, smooth vodka with no bad aftertaste. It’s a little pricey but well worth it because it gets the job done.
Kelly G.
Perfect vodka for any type of mixed drink. I usually purchase this brand when buying vodka. Best for your money.
Megan W.
Manhattan, KS
This vodka is normally priced at a very reasonable price. Perfect for making jello shots or infusing gummy bears.
Benita R.
Amargosa Vly, NV
Flavor is great. Sorta gives a soda taste. Never thought I'd like it but it was good after a dinner with friends.
Olimpia V.
Texas
My favorite brand of vodka. Does not give you a bad hangover after drinking it. The bigger the bottle the better.
Tori H.
Lexington, KY
Amazing product for the price. Has a decent taste, it's alcohol none of it tastes good. But it gets the job done!
Ashley C.
Valdosta, GA
I love this vodka we use it for all of our mixed drinks it goes well with anything that you need a good vodka for
Kelsey C.
I am not a huge fan of this vodka. Or Smirnoff for that matter. It tastes very strong and is not a smooth vodka.
donna c.
East Stroudsburg, PA
It is my choice especially with all the different flavors I can use with OJ , cranberry, apple juice, soda, etc.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.