BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Claudia C.
This vodka goes perfect with any juice, but better with orange juice. I love it when we get to Vegas and celebrate.
Samara G.
Good and affordable vodka. Mixes well with other drinks. Can be easily located. It's an old faithful type of drink.
Keely H.
Dinuba, CA
I don't care for it plain, but it's good in a mixed drink. Not my favorite vodka, but it's good. I would buy again.
Emily R.
Mixed well with any kinda mixer but will give you a terrible hangover the next day. Definitely get what you pay for
Alison U.
Easley
Great stuff really good taste and able to mix with orange juice. Doesn’t produce a hangover like cheaper brands do
JANE J.
poinciana
best drink to have when you don't have not much of friends over. its pretty good don't have to improve on anything
Charissa F.
Levittown, PA
Good vodka. Love the triple distilling. Definitely not my number one choice. But still a decent buy for the price.
Demara W.
Bedford, IN
Purchased at: Kroger
Pretty good vodka and not a bad price for a vodka. As a broke college student it gets the job done and tastes good.
Tania A.
Easton, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is a pretty decent vodka definitely not a top shelf but it's a good staple to have been your liquor assortment
Lemervin U.
Forest Hills, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I like vodka, it's my prefer alcoholic drinks, and this brand I love it, I drink with orange juice or fruits juice.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.