BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Samantha M.
Martinez, GA
This is one of the best basic vodkas out there. I buy the giant plastic 1.75L bottle and it lasts forever. I use this for home infusing and it's the best bang for your buck out there. Anyone just getting started drinking--start here. You won't be disappointed. Just make sure to mix it well!
Caroline T.
Terre Haute
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s an alright vodka for the price. Not as smooth as some other ones I’ve had. It met my price expectations when im making a big batch of a drink and need lots of it.
Jessica S.
El Cajon
Smirnoff is pretty good. It does a bit of a harsh aftertaste even when mixed with a cranberry juice. I would still pick Smirnoff over plenty of other brands out there.
Crystal S.
Raymond
Well people, vodka is a strange liquor for me. While Smirnoff tastes smooth, it left me with a huge headache. When you only have a couple drinks,headache should not be an issue. I won’t be buying this again.
Raquel K.
brooklyn
This is usually the one i buy if im having a party or going away for a bit. It doesnt taste bad but gets you pretty drunk. Its also not expensive for such a big bottle
Halee B.
Houston
Smirnoff triple distilled vodka will get the job done, and by the job done, I mean get you drunk. Very simple packaging and affordable price. I wouldn't drink this alone as a shot but in a mixer, you can't really tell the difference. For the price, it's a steal and I'd buy it again.
Tima M.
Tampa, FL
Absolutely smooth and perfect. Of course when you think of a drink like this, you cannot mix it with anything else. This is a vodka to drink on it's own. You can take it as a shot without the harsh burn, or you can put an ice cube in it and watch the game! Perfect for any occasion.
Sheenzo P.
Towaco, NJ
This is not one of my favorites. It has a very strong taste to it. It kind of tastes like rubbing alcohol. The packaging is decent, considering the price. But, for the price there are definitely better choices out there.
Tim R.
Purchased at: Walmart
If you like drinking nice vodka for cheap, enjoy waking up in a strange places you've never seen before, and having enough to do it again all over because who need to learn from the killer hangover when you have another legendary night to look forward too. This ones to the real hero's.
Yesi  S.
Good tasting vodka and even better price. While in College this was one of my go to Vodkas. I would occasionally mix it with juice or soda as well. Smirnoff has good packaging, it really draws you in. I would definitely repurchase this product and in all the other flavors as well.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.