BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Dorothy R.
Punta Gorda
Loved it. Nice and smooth. Mixed with cranberry pineapple and orange juice . I would definitely purchase it again.
Anna J.
Kirkville, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
Great vodka for mixed drinks especially! Flavors are pure and clean. The price is super affordable vs other vodkas!
NiKkI_9104 💕.
Shelby
Great taste but does have a burn. A great vodka to add to a mixed drink and sip on also has an affordable price too
Lemervin U.
Forest Hills, NY
I like vodka, it's my prefer alcoholic drinks, and this brand I love it, I drink with orange juice or fruits juice.
Rebecca N.
Kenmore, WA
Good for the cheap price!! A GREAT go to if you’re making mixed drinks! I would not recommend for a martini though
Carmen P.
Waco
It's very smooth, love to make dirty martinis with it and flirtinis. It's even smooth enough to drink on the rocks.
Samantha C.
Jonesborough
I love when I can get a quality product for a cheaper price. When I can afford it this is my go to vodka. Love it.
Alison U.
Easley
Great stuff really good taste and able to mix with orange juice. Doesn’t produce a hangover like cheaper brands do
Keely H.
Dinuba, CA
I don't care for it plain, but it's good in a mixed drink. Not my favorite vodka, but it's good. I would buy again.
Jessica  P.
This vodka is alright. I usually use it for Jell-O shots when I’m on a budget. It’s not as smooth as other brands.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.