BY SMIRNOFF #10 in Vodka

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Patsy T.
Yummy. My favorite vodka. Perfectly paired with sprit and a squeeze of lime!! Or ditch the lime and add a splash of grenadine.
Teagan B.
Isanti, MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is something I pick up when I want a cheaper option for a party or if I’m in a hurry. Not my favorite but does the trick.
Ashley H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Perfect blend of vodka! This is my husbands choice when we purchase vodka! He loves this one and wont budge to try any others!
Lauren P.
Leominster, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Your standard middle shelf vodka. The value is good as it’s cheaper than many others, but it’s packaging could use improvement
Megan C.
Lexington , Ky
Good bang for your buck! Goes down smoothie and comes in many different flavors! I've used Smirnoff many times and I enjoy it.
Laurie V.
This vodka is good for mixing. I like to make frozen drinks with this vodka. The packaging is nice and the price is great too!
Mechelle G.
richmond, VA
My favorite vodka!!!! tastes great & you can mix it with just about anything. distilled so you don't feel as bad the next day.
Rebecca I.
Virginia Beach
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This Smirnoff is a great option for someone who does not want to spend a lot of money but is still looking for a quality drink.
Mirella R.
Fort Worth, TX
Great for hosting as it is very affordable. You can find it just about anywhere. Great for mixing. Goes well with juice & soda.
Kelsie P.
Not the best vodka I have experienced. The flavoring is not my favorite. In my opinion there are much better vodkas out there.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.