BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Tia S.
Modesto, CA
Good vodka, but it isn't anything especially wonderful. Good for the price, but nothing to write home about.
Abby W.
Unionville, MI
Great product. You really get your monies worth. Easy to use when making Jell-O shots or adding into mixed drinks.
Hannah P.
Strawberry Plains
Smirnoff vodka is smooth. It is my favorite to mix with cranberry juice. The flavored varieties are good for shots.
Ara 🌻.
Texas
Cheap but good vodka lol and it’s not that strong honestly I love to make mix drinks with it like trash can punch.
Kayla L.
One of my favorite vodkas. I love to mix with cranberry juice. Easy down, especially when cold! Love this product.
Tania A.
Easton, PA
This is a pretty decent vodka definitely not a top shelf but it's a good staple to have been your liquor assortment
Yogita S.
San Jose
I usually drink smirnoff vodka. This is my favorite. I prefer this vodka while taking shots. I am in love with this
Dorothy R.
Punta Gorda
Loved it. Nice and smooth. Mixed with cranberry pineapple and orange juice . I would definitely purchase it again.
Addie S.
Grant
My go to vodka. It does the job and it's VERY AFFORDABLE. Over all you can't go wrong with this brand. My favorite
Cailey D.
Macon
A very crisp clean taste, mixes well with pretty much anything. Or drink it straight! Does dry put the mouth tho..
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.