BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Dakota G.
Kearney
Definitely one of the better cheaper vodkas. I really won't drink anything much cheaper than this. Good for mixing.
Jenny G.
Columbia
Smirnoff triple distilled vodka is a very good vodka. It has great flavor. Very good for my mixed drinks or alone.
Dayna H.
Use this for my bloody Mary’s, perfect taste and just enough where I’m not hating the strong vodka taste thumbs up!
Brittany M.
Savannah, GA
Great flavor nice and smooth! . Goes great with a chasers Great for get togethers. I will definitely purchase more.
Taesia L.
Portland
Kind of tastes like your typical "just above well" vodka. Nothing special too it, its affordable and does the job.
Tanya C.
Garden Grove, CA
Very smooth for a decent priced vodka. Taste great as a mixer in bloody mary or a cranberry and vodka. Taste great.
Yogita S.
San Jose
I usually drink smirnoff vodka. This is my favorite. I prefer this vodka while taking shots. I am in love with this
Tania A.
Easton, PA
This is a pretty decent vodka definitely not a top shelf but it's a good staple to have been your liquor assortment
Hannah P.
Strawberry Plains
Smirnoff vodka is smooth. It is my favorite to mix with cranberry juice. The flavored varieties are good for shots.
Ashley C.
Rough but it still seems to be my go to. Not big on the flavored ones so I stay with the originals as best as I can
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.