BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Katie N.
Brownsville, TN
I only drink this mixed and when I have nothing else to drink. Not a big fan of it. But it was good for its price.
Samantha P.
OCONTO FALLS, WI
For an affordable vodka, this is my top choice. I prefer not to drink it straight, I think it is better for mixing.
Kayla L.
One of my favorite vodkas. I love to mix with cranberry juice. Easy down, especially when cold! Love this product.
Alicia P.
ATLANTA, GA
Can't go wrong with classic smirnoff. Cheap but still tastes good and can be mixed with basically anything I want!
Barbara C.
Cottonwood, CA
One of my favorite vodkas, great to mix with basically whatever you want since it’s basically tasteless when mixed.
Gina H.
Henderson, NV
I use this vodka in cooking and for drinking it goes down smooth and has a great flavor! I love this brand of vodka
Karla D.
Temecula , CA
I like it, not my favorite, but if offered I would drink it. With this brand I like to stick to the regular vodka.
NiKkI_9104 💕.
Shelby
Great taste but does have a burn. A great vodka to add to a mixed drink and sip on also has an affordable price too
Tia S.
Modesto, CA
Good vodka, but it isn't anything especially wonderful. Good for the price, but nothing to write home about.
Dorothy R.
Punta Gorda
Loved it. Nice and smooth. Mixed with cranberry pineapple and orange juice . I would definitely purchase it again.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.