BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Roberta S.
Missouri City
Enjoyed it in the mixed drinks. Not overpowering and mixed well. I’m not a heavy drinker so that’s important to me.
Rebecca N.
Kenmore, WA
Good for the cheap price!! A GREAT go to if you’re making mixed drinks! I would not recommend for a martini though
Quyen P.
It’s a big bottle great for big parties but I don’t really like it as much it’s only good to mix in drinks no shots
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
This stuff is just okay. Slightly thick for my taste. The flavored vodka is better. But either are good for mixing.
Pam M.
Phoenix
Smooth taste, one of my favorite inexpensive brands. I use this for making mixed drinks with fruit juices or tonic.
Tanya D.
Sun Valley, NV
Great for mixed drinks, I love to add it to my orange juice or my cranberry juice. Great pick me up for the price.
Andrea H.
Cedarburg, WI
It's fine. Nothing special. Good price. I never drink it straight so i can't speak to the smoothness of the vodka.
Abby W.
Unionville, MI
Great product. You really get your monies worth. Easy to use when making Jell-O shots or adding into mixed drinks.
Tasha S.
United states
This vodka has a really strong taste and burns going down. It's not really smooth at all. It's okay but not awesome
Samantha C.
Jonesborough
I love when I can get a quality product for a cheaper price. When I can afford it this is my go to vodka. Love it.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.