BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Carla N.
Baudette, MN
Cheap and does the trick! Not the best tasting when taken as a shot but mixed in a drink it isn’t too bad. Prefer something a little higher quality but this works.
SarahBeth w.
This is the stuff you use at a party where you don’t want to put out the good stuff. It’s not bad by any means but it’s far from the best. It’s good for mixing but I wouldn’t drink over ice for sure. I’d also skip using it for s dirty martini. The key to using this is mixing!!!
Jordan C.
Anderson
This had a good flavor, was most definitely strong enough, and the price was great for the value of the product. Smirnoff is my go to for vodka. I would buy again.
Ashley T.
I try to avoid Smirnoff vodka if I can. Unfortunately it’s the well vodka at a lot of places. It’s not very well distilled and has a distinct rubbing alcohol vibe.
Jessika M.
Odessa , TX
I love to buy this massive bottle to make things like trash can punch for parties and things like that. You get a lot for your money and the aftertaste isn’t as bad as most vodkas! The packaging is pretty plain but the flavor definitely is not! A must try for all liquor lovers!
Samantha D.
Warrensburg, MO
This is good for getting you drunk. Honestly it's affordable and it gets the job done. It's not the smoothest vodka out there but for the price it isn't bad. It's got a nice bottle and is a good value for the price. I've bought this many time and would recommend it for sure.
Nicole W.
midland
I love smirinoff. Honestly thats all that i buy. I try it with so many different juices and pops, i cant help but buy it when I’m looking for an affordable vodka.
Kimberly W.
Corvallis,Or
I received this product as a birthday gift for my 21st birthday. It went down very smoothly and tasted great when we mixed it with kool aid and with orange juice.
Emily W.
Lake St. Louis
Great plain vodka for the price! We always keep this on hand and we always get the bigger bottles because the cost is low and you can never have enough plain vodka. I also really like that the container is plastic and not glass, it keeps the extra weight off the fridge door!
Olivia R.
Beaver Falls
Great for Jell-O shots, jungle juice, or mixing with really anything! Definitely a step above Vlad and other super cheap vodkas. Always a trustworthy brand and definitely a go to of mine! When in doubt buy Smirnoff, especially in you don’t want to spend over $30 on a bottle!
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.