BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Kelli R.
Duncan
I'm really not a fan of this vodka it is very strong and tastes like rubbing alcohol I don't recommend it to anyone
Hannah P.
Strawberry Plains
Smirnoff vodka is smooth. It is my favorite to mix with cranberry juice. The flavored varieties are good for shots.
Aubree P.
This is an affordable and good tasting vodka. I tend to stick with the non flavored as most of those are too sweet.
Andrea H.
Cedarburg, WI
It's fine. Nothing special. Good price. I never drink it straight so i can't speak to the smoothness of the vodka.
Samantha P.
OCONTO FALLS, WI
For an affordable vodka, this is my top choice. I prefer not to drink it straight, I think it is better for mixing.
Dayna H.
Use this for my bloody Mary’s, perfect taste and just enough where I’m not hating the strong vodka taste thumbs up!
Ysabel N.
Not my favorite but it gets the job done with a reasonable price with it so there’s nothing you can complain there
Pam M.
Phoenix
Smooth taste, one of my favorite inexpensive brands. I use this for making mixed drinks with fruit juices or tonic.
Tamisha N.
Louisville
Perfect for mixed drinks, jungle juice, or a straight up shot will get you going! Always a go to drink for a party!
Ana V.
Pico Rivera, CA
This is my number one go to vodka . For the price que availability you can not go wrong with this product. Get it!
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.