BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Kristin M.
Minneapolis
This is the perfect vodka to buy for a party or group outing. Smirnoff is a great deal, very affordable while still having a smooth taste. You can’t go wrong with Smirnoff, I’ve drank it since o started drinking (and graduated from the horrible super cheap brands that taste horrible)
Jessica C.
Merrick, NY
Smirnoff is a staple home bar vodka in my opinion. It's affordable, has a very clean taste, and works well in almost any mixed drink. The only thing I will say is that it does have a bit of a strong bite at first, but it's a staple vodka I find myself reaching for at the liquor store.
Marquiesha R.
This vodka is a classic and staple at most bars including my own. I would reach for this every time. Versatile and you can mix it with so much or drink it straight. Would definitely recommend to other.
Kihara A.
Davenport, FL
I don’t know what much to say since I’m only 22 and i just started learning about alcohol. The flavor so far based on my taste buds is what i would expect from trying a previous vodka. I used it in a mixed drink and it was pretty good in my case so i would recommend since it is also my family’s go to vodka.
K c.
Smirnoff vodka is definitely my go to when I'm on a budget. It goes well with a number of different kinds of juices to make for a number of different mixed drinks. Not to mention they come in an array of different flavors! Overall, its a fun brand of vodka for a fun night out or in.
Emily S.
Plain old run of the mill boring old vodka....u may be asking why i rated it so high? Its because it mixes with anything and is not expensive and doesnt give me heart burn
Jenn H.
Jackson
Smirnoff is my go to brand for vodka because it is very affordable. There are other vodkas I would prefer but when I’m trying to be cheap this is what I get. Smirnoff is the vodka I end up drinking the most. I would recommend this vodka if you don’t want to spend too much money.
Deanna M.
Its my go to. I live in a very small town so we dont have all the flavors, but the original distilled is all I need :) I mix it with many different tropical juices and even chocolate milk!! Dont knock it til youve tried it.. Its a popular beverage in my house (friends etc) YUM!!
Rachel N.
Rogers, MN
Great vodka for the price. It isn't grey goose, but it is pretty smooth! Great to mix with literally anything! I think it is a great deal for price and quantity. It could be better, but for the price it is pretty great! It is nice to have on hand in case you want to make a mixed drink
Emily S.
Hoboken, NJ
Smirnoff has a good value for what you pay. I don't love the plain vodka flavor (it tastes a little too strong for me) but I do feel like it is a reliable brand name and they often have a rebate or good sale. I would buy this again for a party or to use in a large quantity.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.