BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Wendy H.
Smirnoff is a trusted brand for vodka. Although a little pricey, it is a very well balanced liquor with a clean taste.
Kat P.
Minneapolis, MN
Classic vodka that's middle end, probably the first alcohol most people have drank. Goes with any chase, to be honest.
Nichole F.
Jackson, GA
Pretty good with juice. I like mango and pineapple juice. Cranberry is good also. Mix it over ice and you are all set!
Kaja C.
Litchfield, IL
Thia vodka has a smooth taste and great to mix with! I always keep this on hand since everyone seems to enjoy Smirnoff.
Christina G.
Northport
Great vodka when you are mixing drinks.i love to mix it with Sunkist! Its inexpensive and tastes good! Love love love!
Paula H.
Elizabethtown
Smirnoff to me is a smooth vodka. Of course I only drink liquor. I have tried different at parties and was unimpressed.
Sarah Z.
Not the classiest of brands but one that will get the job done. Usually a good price. The flavored are always subdued.
Melissa R.
Kalamazoo
It works for when I would like to have a drink. I think there are much better vodkas out there, it just wasn’t for me.
Jaci M.
Saint Peters, MO
Great classic vodka. Perfect for making mixed drinks and different kinds of shots. Can't ever go wrong with this brand.
Sarah A.
Purchased at: Walmart
I dont mind Smirnoff vodka in a mixed drink, but it's not usually my first choice. Good quality for the price for sure.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.