BY SMIRNOFF #10 in Vodka

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Stephanie K.
Hampton
A smooth vodka that pairs well with juices. Makes for the best mixed drinks and has a great flavor! Cannot go wrong with this vodka
Heather (.
Decent cheap vodka, used mainly for making larger batches of mixed drinks or Jell-O shots. Wouldn’t sip on this vodka on it’s own.
Jennifer M.
Cordova, al
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Very good classic. A great stand by to have on any bar or drink stand. I like to mix it in screwdrivers or any type of mixed drink
Joyce C.
Texarkana
Love using this in mixed drinks.. Price point is great for parties! Very consistant brand and one we return to time and time again!
Jamie E.
Greenwood
I love vodka. Smirnoff has affordability and good flavor. Not too rough or damaging to the pocket. Great for mixed drinks and shots
Sherry O.
Heber Springs
It’s as you would think a vodka would taste. Usually my go-to vodka. Love to use Smirnoff vodka for Jell-O shots. Affordability $$.
katie g.
hooks, texas
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
One of my favorites. I am a cheap drinker so of course the price is great and great taste overall especially mixed with orange soda
Lisa M.
Ashland, OH
Not bad I will drink it again sometime but I love mixing it with orange juice taste really better that way I give this five stars.
Anna M.
Pretty smooth taste. This is a vodka I like to take shots of and make mixed drinks with. Gets the job done at a decent price point.
Sarah E.
Laurens
The perfect go to handle. Mixed with anything and everything. No complaints. Always available somewhere and for a reasonable price.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.