BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Nicole G.
Lakeland
I love the original Smirnoff Triple Distilled. I have purchsed this brand for years and always seam to come back.
Angelica L.
Turlock, CA
My favorite is the Screwdriver vodka and orange juice one of my favorite drinks and Smirnoff is just the cherry on top
Amber B.
Little Rock, AR
A perfect vodka to mix with anything! I love bloody Mary's or a nice strawberry lemon slushy from sonic mixed with it.
Olivia B.
Victor, WV
This is a pretty good way to go. No flavor means you can pair it with pretty much any mixer and it’s not too expensive
Jessica D.
Merrimac, WI
My husband says this is "ok". He thinks absolute and Tito's are better. It's fine to mix drinks with. Would buy again.
Larmay S.
I use this when I’m mixing a flavorful type of cocktail. Think of lavender infused vodka? You can use this to do that 😊
Alexia S.
Northridge, CA
Not the best, but it makes a great drink, perfect mixer. Again, a safe choice, and it's available pretty much anywhere.
Myra H.
This is my favorite vodka, and I've tried a lot over the years. It's good alone or in a mixed drinks and is affordable!
Chelsea M.
Okay for a cheaper vodka. I like the packaging and the price. Taste could definitely be better. It met my expectations.
Lodia R.
Chandler
Clean taste and doesn't bite too hard like other vodkas. For the price is great quality. Don't buy if ur a vodka snob.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.