BY SMIRNOFF #10 in Vodka

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Wendy H.
Somerset, KY
Smirnoff Vodka is a great mid shelf vodka. If you'd like a good smooth vodka that won't break the bank, this is a great one to try.
Jenny H.
Portland
This is the kind of vodka you drink in college. Not great, but not terrible, suits a small budget and mixes nicely in fruit juice.
Lindsey P.
Charlotte, NC
Best vodka for the price in my opinion. This is my go to vodka. It is smooth. I very rarely have a hangover when I drink Smirnoff.
Denise B.
Newark, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
True truth teller. Its a great drink and it mixes well with other drinks. Also, goes down smoothly and is great with great friends.
rosy s.
El Paso
Very strong, not too appealing to me, makes my throat burn, but what alcohol doesn't. I'll still have it in my mixed drinks though.
Melissa M.
Waldorf, MD
I've drank so many versions of this vodka during my many night outs in college. Can't beat the price for the amount you're getting
Brittany H.
Melrose Park, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Smirnoff is that cheap vodka you buy when you need a mixer but on a budget. It's not my favorite vodka but it serves it's purpose.
Madeline F.
Cranston, RI
I didn’t really enjoy this too much. The buzz I got was not enjoyable at all. It was very rough. I honestly never recommend this..
Sarah D.
YORK, PA
Smooth, Good price and its multiple purposeful...Whether its shots, mixed drinks or jello shooters its an all around good product.
Tessa C.
Martha, KY
1,243 reviews
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I haven’t had this in years but the last time I did it tasted so bitter and nasty but boy did it get me drunk.. lol & it’s pricey.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.