BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Marilis N.
This is one of my to go vodkas i love it served with cranberry juice over ice. I would definitely recommend this vodka.
Carolina R.
Weston
Beautiful products, Very useful and great for me. I am very picky with things I use on and for me but these were great
Hodra U.
Es deliciosa y refrescante, me gusta mucho beberla en la playa o piscina, su sabor te permite tomar y tomar con gusto.
Kacey R.
Pilot Point, TX
This is just okay, i feel like for the quality of vodka it is, it’s over priced, it is still vodka so it will still mix
Laquasha  W.
Greensboro, NC
I like this drink its bottom shelf but i would not buy this as my first choice its not very smooth and easy to go down
AuriAunna C.
Easley, SC
Not a bad vodka. Not the best, but not bad at all. It will do the trick when you need it to. You get what you pay for.
Jillian C.
You can seriously find this anywhere, it's extremely cheap and affordable. Not my favorite but it is okay in mix drinks
Eloisa C.
Ceres, CA
Tastes fine when you mix it with a lot of different ingredients. Other than that I don't recommend. It's really harsh.
Helen H.
Jacksonville, NC
We love to make Moscow mules and mixers with this brand of vodka. It's no too expensive and the bottle is a large size
Kayla J.
New York
A good go-to if you’re on a budget or making some kind of juice! Wouldn’t recommend for an every weekend kind of thing
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.