BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Kristina L.
Beeville, TX
Vodka is vodka, in my opinion. This one made a great mixer for a party with various cocktails, flavored gelatin shots, stuff like that.
Rose N.
Baton Rouge, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
Good in between vodka if you do not have a preference. Readily available at stores and bars. Smirnoff Triple Distilled Vodka
Kelsey R.
West Roxbury, MA
Very strong taste, definitely not subtle. Very affordable, and gets the job done. Great for mixed drinks, a little does go a long way.
Misha M.
Lynchburg
I'm not a huge fan of this vodka, to be honest. It's not that smooth, and I would not recommend for shots. I have to put it in drinks.
raymes g.
I like this vodka, it's smooth but it packs a punch. Good to have on it's own or mixed with cranberry or any other mix you might like.
Calista J.
Frenchburg, KY
Purchased at: Kroger
This is great to use if you want to make a drink and not have to worry about flavoring in it. You can mix it with just about anything.
Gail S.
New Iberia, LA
I am allergic to a lot of alcohols due to the yeast content, but have never had a problem with vodka. So i try to stick with my basics.
Bridget R.
So smooth, goes down easy. My regular go to,  when our Congress to drinking vodka.  Makes good for mixing drinks also.
Liz F.
Hanover Park
This is our holiday, party vodka must have.... we usually always do rounds of shots with friends and family at parties with this vodka
Mandy M.
Saint Petersburg
A normal vodka.. nothing too fancy! Could def use a diff taste as it tastes a bit alcohol-y! Added flavor definitely helped this brand!
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.