BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Sara W.
Loved this product, especially when adding orange juice. Price wasn't too bad either. I will definitely purchase again
Beth G.
Omaha
There's nothing that beats Smirnoff's classic triple distilled vodka. I purchase it again and again. Super high quality
Tierra G.
Fayetteville, NC
Its a smooth vodka. No harsh aftertaste. Great to use as a shot or to mix with juices or liquors. Definitely recommend
Veronica D.
Levittown
Not a huge fan of vodka but if I’m gonna buy some it’s definitely Smirnoff. I feel the price for the taste is very good
Carolina R.
Weston
Beautiful products, Very useful and great for me. I am very picky with things I use on and for me but these were great
Maria H.
this product is really good we usually use this one to make the jell-o shots for parties i highly recommend using
Hope F.
Lexington, KY
Not bad quality and great for mixed drinks. would definitely recommend. Great price point vodka for those on a budget.
Destiny M.
Falmouth
Not my favorite plain vodka but it works and especially in a hurry. It's one of the ones that can take your breath away
Raven W.
Rockford
Tastes the same as any other vodka to me for what I'm using it for. I generally mix it with zing zang bloody Mary mix.
Elly R.
Killeen, TX
Amazing taste, the mixed drink combos are endless, can even drink it on its own. Great for celebrations and gatherings.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.