BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Shandi A.
Lyndhurst
You can never go wrong with a classic. This is one that is very often in my freezer. My favorite for making mixed drinks.
Cassie M.
Laurel, MD
Smirnoff Vodka is very easy to drink as a shot or in most types of drinks. It's very smooth and a great mid range choice.
Allison G.
I really like this brand. The price is reasonable especially for the quality. Very smooth! I would for sure recommend it.
Krista F.
Radcliff , KY
This stuff is extremely strong!! But it's good mixed with other drinks. You can buy it almost anywhere that sells alcohol
Kellyanne D.
Kendall Park, NJ
Wasn’t a bad buy. Good to mix with stuff but wouldn’t drink straight. It’s very affordable. And the flavors not too bad.
Lindsay N.
Marysville, WA
Only vodka we ever buy! Great taste and can mix with many different types of drinks. Also comes in a very large bottle :)
Steph H.
Good basic vodka to have around the house. Mixes well with pretty much anything. I personally prefer the flavored vodkas.
Psalms H.
Cheap liquor but not the kind of cheap that makes you feel sick after drinking it ! Great when making drinks for a crowd
Beverly B.
Coushatta, LA
I love it with lemon slices. It has a wonderful taste and tastes great with orange juice. It is great as a dessert drink.
Cynthia M.
Chickamauga, Ga
I like this liquor pretty ok... I'm not big on liquor but if I drink liquor I prefer clear vodka and this brand is good,..
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.