BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Danielle M.
Livonia, MI
Very smooth and taste yummy with any mixed drink! There are so many different flavors that can make for a perfect drink.
Heather C.
This isn't my favorite vodka. It tends to give me quite a belly ache but the flavor versions don't so i stick with them.
Ashlynn W.
Cantonment, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
This is definitely my go to vodka. It was the first one I ever tried and it is a good quality and reasonably priced one.
Carla N.
Justice
My go to vodka! Mixes well, goes down smooth, and I don't feel like I'm chugging gasoline when I have an occasional shot.
Melissa F.
Fort Mill
Vodka is vodka when you're mixing with other ingredients, but this one goes down pretty smooth so it's easy to shoot too.
Cyrel P.
Fountain Vly, CA
It's smooth, but strong.  Good with mixers, not too much by itself. I like it with sparkling water and lots of lime.
Ruth F.
I use this to make drinks suchs as caipiroska, which is like the traditional caipiriña but with vodka, or peach daikiri.
Joycee k.
rosemead
I can’t drink this on its own cause I’m more towards sweet cocktails, this is perfect to mix drinks with it’s affordable
Jorge L.
Probably the only Smirnoff I can handle. It's good for a college party but not my cup of tea. Their Seltzer's are amazing
Kiley ✨.
Smirnoff is great alcohol for the price. It has been my go-to brand for a long time. The plain vodka is great for mixing.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.