BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Nicole T.
Saint Cloud
Hmm vodka. Goes with pretty much anything... including water. I really like it with mountain dew. I don't like it by itself.
Jordan B.
South Sioux City
This is usually my go to when I'm running on a budget. It's smooth and doesn't leave that heavy feeling. Perfect for mixing.
Hannah B.
Arkansas City
I drink this mixed with orange juice. I love the way it tastes . It is smooth and mixes very well with many different juices!
Rosie S.
Giddings
I don't remember any other flavor that I have tried but this one is another one that's good for mixing drinks, or jello shots
Melissa R.
Pretty Praire, KS
Classic vodka. Could be smoother, but works well in mixed drinks. Priced right. Store in freezer to be used in frozen drinks.
Kathryn D.
Houma, LA
Not too bad for the price. I usually will buy this when I am making a big punch for a party. Pretty smooth for a cheap price.
Taylor L.
Lakeland
Very smooth and not too harsh, my main go-to vodka for parties or small get togethers. Good prices at most liquor stores too!
Aubrey D.
Meadville
I always make sure i pick this up if I'm having a party or get together. It's good to drink straight and not super expensive
Nicole I.
Pittsburgh
Middle of the road vodka. Can usually find a better product at a comparable price. Usually will but only if limited options.
Sara M.
Bainbridge
It's a great drink.I would tell my friends about it.It's smooth and easy going down.They also have alot of different flavors.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.