BY SMIRNOFF

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Barb P.
I had this for the first time a few weeks ago at a family function. This was one of the most popular shot for the evening.
Mariel P.
Sellersburg IN
Solid vodka, not super rough and not a lot of burn. Blends really well with mixers but not something I would drink straight
Lucinda L.
This vodka is smooth and when I mix it with my orange juice it is the most awesome screwdriver I have ever had in my life!
this omg it burned so bad compared to others ive tried but if the goal is to be drunk then this will def get the job done!
Perfect for bloody Mary's. Affordable given it's being mixed in a drink we didn't feel it was necessary to drink top shelf.
Daniela P.
Bronx, NY
The Smirnoff triple distilled vodka just make me remember when I WAS in my 19’s the packaging it’s the same nice as always
Betsy S.
Spartanburg
Its actually decent straight or mixed and doesnt cost a fortune. If you are looking for a cheaper good vodka I'd buy this.
Kelci P.
United States
Inexpensive vodka that will definitely get you drunk. Best used in drinks that disguise the medicinal quality of the vodka.
Ali C.
Waco, TX
Okay vodka, produces a nasty hangover! Be sure and eat some toast before you fall asleep when you drink Smirnoff straight.
Vanessa B.
Not so smooth but a good price and it ends with a good night! This is my favorite vs the flavored ones but its a good pick!
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.