BY SMIRNOFF #10 in Vodka

Smirnoff® Triple Distilled Vodka.
Honoring P.A. a purveyor to the Russian Imperial Court.
Recipe number 21.
No. 21.
Ste Pierre Smirnoff Fls®.
Continuing traditions.
40% alc/vol.
Triple distilled.
Ten times filtered.
80 proof.

Tia M.
Lewiston, ID
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I like this vodka because it is affordable and when mixed with 7up cherry and some maraschino cherries it makes a delicious dirty shirely
Jennifer P.
Bronx, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Don't like Smirnoff much a little to dry for me rather not drink it at all. Woke up sick the next day after trying it for the first time
Tracy D.
SIMPSONVILLE
Very good flavor. It was not my first time buying, and I will buy again . It was very smooth and the price point was good for my budget.
Ali E.
Ballston Lake, NY
It’s good-I like the variety of flavors and I use this for jello-shots. I prefer other kinds to this one, but it isn’t the worst either.
Alisha R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Smirnoff is my go-to Vodka. If I want to try a new flavor, I always use Smirnoff. The flavors of their vodkas usually do not disappoint.
Jennifer D.
Rome
Purchased at: Kroger
It was ok but not as good quality as i am used to but not the worse i have had before either deff good if your needing something cheaper
Sarah C.
Orlando, FL
Very affordable and great taste. I love using this in my Jell-O shots. everyone always ask what I put and it has always been this product
Tori M.
Washington
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a cheap taste vodka and is really only good with a great mixer. I would much prefer to pay a little bit extra for a better brand.
Melissa N.
Key West, FL
I like this vodka, it is decent quality and a decent price. There are better vodkas for sure but in this price range this one is the best
Nicole K.
Louisville
I really like this brand of vodka. It’s not too overpowering and mixes well with other beverages. It very much met my expectations.
Laura B.
Kitchener, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What do you recommend to mix with this vodka?
Laken H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
What is a easy and quick party drink I can make with this?
misha C.
Burnside, KY
What's some of your favorites to mix with
Erica  S.